Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's about time....

Well, again, I'm a bit behind on my blogging. Aunt Heidi - this is for you! :) Thanks for making sure I keep updating it!

Caroline is more fun now than ever before! She's quite active these days....she is rolling over and spinning in circles all over the floor. It won't be long and she'll be crawling. She's a busy little bee. She is constantly reaching for everything she can get her little paws on and then immediately putting it in her mouth. We lovingly call her "octopus hands" because of that. She is a drooling machine - that explains the 2 teeth she has (both on bottom).

Last week, I started her on baby food. She was definitely letting me know that she was ready. She would try to reach for our food constantly. She was also wanting to nurse about every 2 hours....i was having trouble keeping up with her demands. We started off with applesauce and now we have tried sweet potatoes, bananas, and rice cereal. She likes eating at the table with us. I think it makes her feel like a big girl. I can't believe that 6 months has flown by already. I love each and every day with her....

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:




















Cleaning out my kitchen cabinet!
















Caroline after a delicious meal of sweet potatoes at Grammy and Grandpa Wallace's house! Mmmm mmm good!

















Caroline and Truett Weber (I babysit for him once a week)





















Caroline loves her walker!















We think she's part puppy... she carries things in her mouth like this often. Silly girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.